Computerized test bench for 12V / 24V alternators and starters
The TITANE Tester, true working tool for automotive professionals, is the most robust, modern and complete test bench on the global market to control and diagnose the most recent alternators and starters.
Thanks to its 10 HP motor with electronic speed control and its powerful load capacity up to 300A for alternators, The TITANE Tester is the universal solution to fulfill the expectations of rebuilders, electrical repairers, wholesalers and training centers.
SCALABLE DATABASE WITH OVER 180 000
We are proud of being the best selling
Its powerful built-in calculator checks all signals delivered by alternators, including computerized serial communication protocols as BSS, LIN 1&2, RVC, PCM, C Terminal…
The full automatic mode is simple and accessible to all through a scalable database with over 180 000 references alternators. The manual operating mode allows to perform all specific and custom tests by using the full capabilities of the test bench.
- Dimensions: 1200 x 1300 x 600 mm
- Weight: 250 kg
- Power: 380-440 V, three-phase (with neutral) 50/60 Hz, 8.2kW
- Rotatio : from 0 to 6000 rpm test speed, 2 directions of rotation
- Batteries: 2 Built-in batteries 12 V 65 Ah with automatic check of charge
- Screen : 10,4 ’’ touch screen
- Plugs : Special cords kit with plugs
- Belts :V and poly-V belts included
- Printer :Thermal Built-in receipt printer
- Connection : USB / Internet / Ethernet
- Tested products : any king of 12V or 24V alternators (no power limit), any kind of 12V or 24V starters
- Measured parameters : Leakage current - Charging lamp - CPU Control - Tachometer output - Ripple voltage - Regulation voltage - Load current - Field current DF/DFM - Sensing
- Communication Protocols : LIN (1.3, 2.0, 2.1), BSD/BSS (1, 2), RVC, C Terminal, PCM...
- Database : More than 190 000 alternator references, editable and updated
- Automatic Mode : Complete diagnosis of all alternators signals, real load test up to 300 Amps
- Simple Manual Mode : Life time test, custom test (adjustable parameters : RPM, Regulation voltage, load...)
- Starter Test : Complete electrical test, free rotation run
- Printing results : Detailed test reports with performance curves of alternators
- Operating System : Windows CE with graphic Touchscreen