Automatic test bench for 12V / 24V alternators and starters
The ONYX Tester, real spearhead of TMA’s products, is the most complete and innovative solution on the global market, and represents the future of the universal smart test equipment for 12/24V alternators and starters.
Thanks to its advanced computer technology, its integrated scalable database with over 190 000 alternator references and its mechanical design carefully studied, the ONYX Tester allows complete control of all alternator signals in less than 1 min with a total security for the operator.
1 MILION SOCIETY
We are proud of being the best selling
Accessible to both novices and experts, this user-friendly tool, with its modern and intuitive interface, brings an operating proof of the products tested, and prevents warranty returns of smoothly running units.
Its powerful built-in calculator checks all signals delivered by alternators, including computerized serial communication protocols as BSS, LIN 1&2, RVC, PCM, C Terminal…… The ONYX Tester can be easily updated via Internet/Ethernet connection or USB key, in order to remain at the cutting edge of emerging technologies.
- Dimensions: 800 x 520 x 450 mm
- Weight: 90 kg
- Power: 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 2.24kW
- Rotatio : 3000 rpm test speed, CW and CCW
- Batteries: 2 Built-in batteries 12 V 45 Ah with automated charge verification
- Screen : 10,4 ’’ touch screen
- Plugs : Specialized hookup kit and plugs
- Belts : V and poly-V belts included
- Printer : Built-in receipt printer
- Connection : USB / Internet / Ethernet
- Tested products : any king of 12V or 24V alternators (no power limit), any kind of 12V or 24V starters
- Measured parameters : Leakage current - Charging lamp - CPU Control - Tachometer output - Ripple voltage - Regulation voltage - Load current - Field current DF/DFM - Sensing
- Communication Protocols : LIN (1.3, 2.0, 2.1), BSD/BSS (1, 2), RVC, C Terminal, PCM
- Database : More than 190 000 alternator references
- Automatic Mode : Automated Exhaustive electrical test
- Simple Manual Mode : Adjustable parameters, & Life time test
- Starter Test : Complete electrical test & free rotation run
- Printing results : Detailed test reports with a Pass or Fail stamp
- Operating System : Windows CE with graphic Touchscreen